Ugh, I've been meaning to write this all weekend and just never got around to it. So here it is, at the last minute!
Busy weekend, it's been gorgeous outside so we went on walks, bike rides and played baseball. Unusual to have this many good weekends in October. I'll take them for as long as possible though!
1. Weight: Gained a pound. I'm back where I started from. I ate like crap this week. It's frustrating, and annoying.
2. Calories: Still too many, I'm still tracking, but not planning. It's stupid. I'm really, really, really hoping to change that this week. Crap is out of the house and we're stocked with fruits and lots of veggies. We just need to tell the stupid fruit flies to get out!
3. Exercise: Very good still. I'm still on track with the 5Kin100days challenge. I MIGHT have to repeat a week coming up here though, we're making quite a jump in the amount of running and last week kicked my butt. We'll see how tomorrow mornings run goes. Weight strengthening class on Monday as usual, I'm going to up the weights this week and see how it goes.
4. Water: Along with my crappy eating, I've done bad with water. Usually this is fine but I can tell that I need more.
5. Book: Still reading Wheat Belly and continuing to learn and enjoy it. I also got a couple of gluten free books at the library that I want to read. I'd have more time for reading if I didn't have to help the kids with their literature. The daughter is reading The Hobbit so I'm reading with her so she understands it better.
I've been eating wheat all week and I can feel it. It started last Sunday, we went out to eat and then I just developed this "screw it" attitude for the rest of the week. My body paid for it and I am eager to get the wheat and sugar out of my system and get back on track. :-)