Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 15 ~ Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge ~ 6/15/12

Bad day.

I'm not even going to say what I ate. Nope. Let's just say it wasn't on plan and it totally not good. Not going to happen again.


  1. Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally, except
    this paragraph provides pleasant understanding yet.

    my web blog -

  2. Like the iphone, but еven nicеr
    woulԁ be a rеvοlution, wouldn't it? Both of these features and one feature will work only on the premium market.

    Here is my site -

  3. Recently I have stumbled upon a curious article providing the analysis, conducted by nutrition scientists, on which elements are essential for keeping great shape and how they work - They also write a lot about pre-workout and post-workout nutrition. Very interesting information for all athletes.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.